We warrant that the products sold on our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
1. Unless otherwise specified,we warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. During the first ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace any defective products.
2. After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid (prepaid satchel or stamps would not be accepted, nor would they be returned). A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
3.Unless otherwise specified, the warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend, the warranty period.
4. For battery packs or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
5. For battery packs or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
6. Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
7. If you have changed your mind and want to return the items for a refund, you can contact our Customer Service Department via email to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. For items returned within thirty (30) days from purchase, arrangement can be made for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. Products returned for refund or exchange MUST: be 100% complete and undamaged, contained in original packaging, including all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories which you have purchased from us. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our policy is to refund the purchase price (not including shipping and handling costs).
8. This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras, that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
General Return Policy
It is our goal to provide our customer 100% satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us immediately either by phone or e-mail and have your invoice handy. We will try our best to solve your problem. If you return the product(s) to us within 15 days, we will refund you the full product price (no shipping cost will be refunded unless it is proved that the return is a result of our error). Prior to returning a product, email us for a RMA and complete the instructions on how to ship the product(s) back to us. Please see "RMA procedures" below. Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased. All returns are for credit only and must be made within fifteen (15) days after the invoice date. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
General Ordering Policy
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if you want to return the product for any reason.
Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order at any time after receipt of your order for any reason. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit for the amount charged to the credit card used in the order. Certain orders placed must obtain our pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our billing department. We may require additional verifications or information before processing and delivering any orders.
Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) Procedures
1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number: All returns must have a RMA for processing. Please email us at email@example.com to obtain approval as well as the RMA. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
2. Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
3.Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
4. Repack in original packaging: Enclose everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged products in a protective outer box. We have to receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products which you purchased from us must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
5.It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if they want to return the product for any reason.